Lightfur, Flamefoot, Oakwhisker, Crowflower, Snowfall, Whitefoot, Harejump
- "I think I-I I can go in cats' dreams! And last time, I heard something that Faithpaw has a destiny more than any cat can imagine. That is why I think about her like that!"
- ―Rubbleline talking about his gift.
- At birth, Rubblekit was a very quiet and stationary kit. This caused much commotion, even belief that he was crippled. After many exercise tests, Fishwing proved he wasn't crippled, but was just weak. Cardinalpelt did many exercises with Rubblekit, and soon his muscles came. Rubblekit always wandered towards the medicine cat den. He was overjoyed when Fishwing picked him to be his apprentice.
- As an apprentice, Rubblepaw was proven a great apprentice to Fishwing. He learned all the herbs and poultices quickly, which made him even better as a medicine cat. It wasn't until one sunset when his father, Hawkstar, caught greencough, when he prevailed for the Clan. He quickly mixed up a remedy of herbs, for the Clan was out of watermint. He healed his dad, and was given his name, Rubbleline respectively.
- When Rubbleline took on his duties as a medicine cat, he hit the ground running. He was proven a great medicine team deputy to Fishwing, and had a great connection with StarClan.